How Can We Help You?
Addison Circle Park: 4970 Addison Circle Addison, TX. 75001
Addison After Dark events are held at the Ellipse Stage located on the west end of Addison Circle Park off of Addison Road.
Addison Conference Centre Parking Lot, 15650 Addison Road
Street Parking on Addison Circle and Festival Way
Frequently Asked Questions
Third Saturdays April - November 2022*
*Saturday, September 17 there will be no Addison After Dark event due to Addison Oktoberfest (paid admission).
FREE event parking is available at the following locations:
- Addison Conference Centre Parking Lot
- Directly adjacent to Addison Circle Park along Addison Circle and Festival Way.
- Food & Beverages (including alcohol.) Glass bottles are prohibited.
- Pets & Service Animals. Must be properly leashed & not left unattended; handler responsible for removing waste.
- Collapsible lawn chairs & blankets.
- Strollers, children's wagons and wheelchairs.
- Personal umbrellas not to exceed 50" in diameter.
- Empty reusable water bottles.
Items not ALLOWED
- NO pop-up tents or shade structures of any size.
- NO illegal substances.
- NO laser pointers.
- NO fireworks or explosives.
- NO drones.
- All food & beverage vendors will accept direct payment including cash and credit/debit card.
- Patrons are welcome to bring their own food & beverages (including alcohol.) Glass bottles are prohibited.
- There are several restaurants nearby at the intersection of Addison Circle and Quorum Road.
- Yes! Attendees of all ages are welcome to enjoy the festivities.
- Admission is free for all ages.
- A variety of free activities and attractions are offered throughout each event.
- Video surveillance cameras are used in Addison Circle Park.
- An official event photographer will be taking photos during the event.
- Patrons attending the event may be pictured in event marketing.
- While cell phones and personal cameras (no external lenses, attachments or tripods) are permitted, attendees may not record music performances.